05/01/2021 (2 pm) Mamacita Needs a Margarita Workshop
Hammer & Stain - Ocala
Join us Saturday May 1st at 2 pm for our Mamacita Needs a Margarita"station based" workshop to make a mini charcuterie board, a cocktail making lesson plus make or take margarita, a your choice of Boozy Butler (2 or 4 glass) made with your choice of paint and stain colors , and an 8 oz. sugar scrub with your custom blended selection of essential oils.
Grab you girls or treat your mom to an awesome night out!
Each registration includes the following:
1. A spanish inspired charcuterie mini board with serrano ham, chorizo, romesco sauce, manchego cheese and figs. Dietary accommodations can be made for GF/DF/Vegan/Vegetarian upon request. PLEASE email us if you have any allergies that we need to be aware of for your board. Instructed by Sabrina from The Grazing Haus
2. A make or take Watermelon or classic Margarita. If selecting to "Take" drink will be made in a portable pouch. Instructed by Marion Bar and Bubbles
3. A Boozy Butler, either oval (2 glasses) or square (4 glasses). Instructed by Hammer & Stain Ocala
4. An 8 oz. sugar scrub custom blended with your choice of essential oils. Instructed by Hammer & Stain Ocala
Registration deadline 04/25/2021. All guests must be registered for a project.
Studio doors open 15 minutes prior to workshop. We are a BYOB studio so bring any cocktails you would like to enjoy during the workshop.
How to Register:
1. Select your project option from the Dropdown (note all registrations include the above items, you are only selecting the 2 or 4 glass holding Boozy Butler)
*Once your order is submitted, we immediately begin producing your totally awesome, personalized stencil. Unfortunately, due to customizations, there are no refunds for workshops. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel (we certainly hope you don’t). But, if something comes up, we'll hold your project for 60 days and, fingers crossed, squeeze you in to one of our Open Paints. But we get life happens. So, if you can’t make it, we can always pack your project up to complete at home. We’ll do our best to work with you, but we are sticklers on this: if you're a no-show for the workshop, you forfeit your payment.
**By registering for this workshop, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.