Select your design option and put under personalization box you will not be charged additional for this.
- Choose your Project/Design options from the dropdown menu below.
- If applicable include any relevant personal information needed to complete your stencil such as a name or date.
- If joining a public workshop simply select the name and date of the desired event.
- If browsing our collections pages simply choose how you would like to create such as joining a private party we have on the calendar, ordering your project as a Hammer@Home Kit, booking some studio time with us, or attending a Pick Your Project Workshop.
- Continue to follow the instructions that unfold from each of the menu options you select.
- Enter your Contact Phone Number, Confirm and Agree to our Policies.
- Add to Cart!
(Any additional questions, select the "Ask a Question" button below the Buy it Now button.)
- Each registration is for one person to attend a workshop and create one project
- The images shown online are a single example of finished craft. Don't worry if you don't like the colors! You will be customizing your project in studio (or at home with your selected kit colors) with your choice of stain and paints.
- Additional items in our online examples such as beads and florals are not included unless otherwise specified.
- You are more than welcome to BYOB to sip and enjoy during our workshop.
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply. To request customization please select the appropriate box in the Included Customization section below.